ACML Speed ACML Speed

title

I hated coldplay, untill i saw this movie

[KK] hAeMosTaTic WAdDiNG [KK] hAeMosTaTic WAdDiNG

title

this is an awesome flash, maybe a little weak for the Kitty Krew, but don't worry, you'll get better

i added you to my favs <3

no valentine no valentine

title

that was extremely boring. gave it a 3/5 though, because everything besides the story was pretty descent.

george-kelly-johnson responds:

um. thanks. it wasn't meant to be boring. guess it didn't have enough violence.

3D in Flash MX tutorial 3D in Flash MX tutorial

title

great man! i'm a bit into actionscript myself and i can't wait to start experimenting and trying to make this shit more efficient (but first i got some other things to do). got it working from the first time, but i think there's lots to improve. it should be posible that the user don't have to write those loads of code itself.. like creating all those surfaces, which is basicly the same each time, it's not very handy to let the user fill up arrays and stuff himself, there should be like easyer functions for that and stuff, maybe you could get some inspiration from some 3D-engines written in C# and so.. but the idea of a 3D-engine in flash is realy exciting man, never saw this before, great stuff. dit you write these classes yourself? or where did you get them? and are there other flash-3D-engines you know of?

thanks!

Graag Graag

title

maybe after submitting go back to mainmenu automaticaly? so you can't submit your score twice.. just a thought :) good game

RubberTacoUnlimited responds:

Ya know, we had that in there...I wonder what happened to it. =/

Wheres Waldo? Wheres Waldo?

title

so classic! and yet so unpredictable! that's some nice waldo-images you found there ^^

SCREAM!!!!!!!! SCREAM!!!!!!!!

title

it's awesome! i think i'm gunna use it soon.

§~Dual Luminocity~§ §~Dual Luminocity~§

great stuff !
i used it in a little movie i'm making for school. gonna try and submit it to newgrounds when it's finished.
actually i hate the biggest part of pure guitar-solo songs, but this one i realy like. strange eh :)
your other compositions are awesome too btw.

Cyberchase Rainforest Cyberchase Rainforest

title

becouse you asked, here's a little review.

it's good.. but a little.. i don't know.. it doesn't realy touch me. + i don't realy feel suspence as i'm listening to it. but it's not bad at all, definately worth a 4/5